Things you should know about Cool in Cloth:
- We are passionate about the environment.
- We always try to remain sustainable and ethical with the clothes we sell, the packaging we use and the suppliers we approach and in the day to day running of our business.
- We believe in giving our children and yours a better planet to inherit
Something about Liz:
- She hates Perrier.
- Loves skiing and can't board for toffee.
- Loves her chickens, horses,goats & son Felix of course.This is her first business venture and started with a chance meeting on a train.
- When she is working she rarely acheives anything she set out to do and finds several other jobs to add to the list she already didn't do.
- She can't stay still and neither does any furniture for long.
- She loves bright colours and thinks she can wear them all at once!
The Rest Of The Team:
- Gareth who helps me when I have not a clue to sort the webiste!
We are still looking through applicants.....so far had 2 resumes from Leghorns.We have now found Amanda who manages to tell me it's all going to alright and finds a silver lining when I have exhausted her from sorting out my stock room...and mental washing machineThomas, thankyou for his never ending belief in me and Cool In Cloth. There is too much in the shop ...but you will get used to it Recycle Reuse Repair xxx I would like to apologise to all my suppliers here as I drive them nuts being so dis-organised but I love them OM Shanti. Address Cool In Cloth 16 Tuly St Barnstaple DEVON, EX311DH. firstname.lastname@example.org 01271324450